Sheet Perfect Clear
Oil-based wipes that thoroughly
removes clogged pores and heavy makeup
Generously moistened sheets with beauty enhancing oil for complete makeup removal, even waterproof mascara!
The cleansing oil provides a double effect of makeup removal and deep moisturizing. It blends well with makeup and cleansing ingredients, including waterproof mascara and thick foundation, to penetrate and thoroughly cleanse while keeping skin moisture intact. Sheets contain squalene as a beauty enhancing oil that moisturizes skin that has become rough from dryness and dirt, restoring moisture and suppleness.
A single sheet of Bifesta Cleansing Sheet for everything from makeup removal to skin care!
From makeup removal to skin care, a single sheet of Bifesta Cleansing Sheet does it all!
No need for rinsing, and can be used for skin care in the morning.
Remove makeup thoroughly with just one sheet!
Large enough (150 mm x 200 mm or approx. 5.9 in. x 7.8 in.) for full-face coverage.
Contains generous amounts of cleansing water per sheet. Features a friction-reducing formula that is soft and gentle on skin.
Allergic, patch, and stinging tests completed
*This does not guarantee that the product will not cause any allergic reaction or skin irritation to any user.
How To Use
Fold one sheet several times, place it on the eyelid for about ten seconds while taking care not to let the liquid enter the eye, and wipe off gently. To remove eyeliner and mascara, gently press an edge of the folded sheet on eye area to dissolve the makeup, instead of rubbing.
Makeup removers sometimes leave traces in certain areas, such as at the corner of the eye, around the wings of the nose, and in the brows. To thoroughly remove makeup from such areas, use an edge of a folded sheet and wipe away. This will remove any trace of makeup!
- * To open, uncap and pull the inner ring with fingers.
- * Be sure that the skin is trouble-free when using the product. Do not use on scarred, eczematous or otherwise troubled skin. In case of irritation, discoloration (or white spots), blackening or other abnormal conditions, stop use immediately and consult a dermatologist.
- * Close your eyes and avoid contact with the eyes. If liquid gets into your eyes and you feel any abnormality (e.g. blurred vision), rinse off immediately. If abnormality (blurred vision, etc.) persists, consult an ophthalmologist (eye doctor).
- * Eyelash extensions may come off due to cleansing factors or friction.
- * After each use, close the package by pressing the cap firmly to keep the remaining sheets from drying, which can deteriorate the product quality.
- * Once the package is opened, use up the sheets within a reasonable period of time.
- * The sheets are not water-soluble; do not flush in the toilet.
- * The liquid may seep from the sheets if the package is pressed strongly from outside (in a bag, for example).
- * Keep away from heat and direct sunlight.
- * Keep out of children's reach.